30-Hour Certification course on Sanskrit - Chanting & Philosophy
Weekly three days , 1:30hur session
14th JAN to 27th FEB 2019
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Yoga - Sutras with Vedic method
- Tantric Mantras
- Stotras & Upanishats
- Vedic Chanting
- Basic techniques to study Sanskrit
- Conversation Sanskrit.
- Main Concept from Yoga - Sutra & Bhagavat-Geeta
- Introduction to four Vedas.
- Introduction to Six schools of Philosophies.
Information to log in to the course
- 30-Hour Sanskrit, Chanting, and philosophy course offers a rare
opportunity to dive deep into the traditions of Six schools of
Philosophy & Yoga and tantric texts, Sanskrit language, Vedic,
Tantric & Yogic chanting with authentic traditions, and techniques.
- Certificate of conclusion will be offered based on attendance as well
as completion of coursework.
- Certificate will be offered by "SAMHITHAA ORGANIZATION"
- Learners will be provided with study materials.
Learners are requested to provide the following needs
- Photocopy of ID proof.
- Passport size distal photo.
- Request form.
For more details you can contact with following details
- #04 Dhanvantari 3rd Cross, 3rd Stage Gokulam, Mysore-02
- Mobile - +919449677863
- Gmail- email@example.com